Monday, February 1, 2010

Tired.

When are these dark mornings going to end aghhhh! By the looks of it (according to the Weather Network), the sun won't start rising much earlier until about April, so I am screwed.

Last night I had salmon and asparagus for dinner. Yummy, but my rations are disgustingly low and my fridge has about five items left in it...though it has never looked cleaner ha! I then watched the Grammys, so stayed up until 11 p.m., which made waking up to workout this morning oh so difficult. However, I loved the performances, so it was worth it.

And alas, I did get my chubby ass out of bed, reluctantly, to go to the gym. And in my extremely upbeat morning mood (insert deadpan look), I was greeted by Mr. Treadmill and what I now assume to be his wife, Mrs. Turtle, a.k.a the beatch who takes the treadmill after her ball and chain.

So, out of sheer spite I did 40 minutes on the bike, and ten minutes on the treadmill when they finally got out of my gym ha! I didn't do any weights, legs or other because I was just too tired.

I made myself a Swiss cheese omelette for breakfast, using whatever is left around this place. For lunch, a not-so-healthy but not super bad Subway sandwich, and for dinner, since it was too late to eat a proper meal when I got home from out with a friend, crackers with avocado and hummus. And that's it, no food left for breakfast, lunch or dinner chez moi.

I am going to bed in a couple of minutes, because my eyes are puffy and I need energy to get up tomorrow. I'll see tomorrow morning if I'll make it my day off, but if I do that I have to workout the rest of the week with no break, so I may save that for Thursday or Friday around volleyball.

By the way, I've put this out there to a few of you already, but I am looking for people to do fun activities with sports-wise. So, if anyone wants to come play beach volleyball (indoors) with me on the weekend sometime, just to hit a ball around even, it is $10 for the day to drop in at the place I go to. I would love to have a playmate. Or if anyone out there plays squash, I am totally in. Let me know...

For now, goodnight and a demain (she says groggy, dying to get into bed).

No comments: