Friday, February 19, 2010

pollerific

So, according to my poll, no one "doesn't do projects", so that's great news!

Most of us are finding happiness or getting in shape. I am curious to know what your plans are to find happiness or get in shape, so please share your plan in comments form. I think you need to register as a "follower" of my blog to leave a comment.

I think it would motivate others to hear what each of you is doing...even the little things like cutting one bad food, reading more, playing a sport you like once in a while, etc.

For me, just to recap, here are some of the things I am doing for myself this year:
1. Working out and eating well to get my insides and outsides looking and feeling fantastic
2. Not polluting my body with toxic things :)
3. Reading more (well I've read one book in 2010, so it's a start!) to improve my mind and concentration
4. Volunteering (training's tomorrow) to improve my emotional state by feeling like I am doing something to help
5. Trying to maintain stability in my life by keeping to a strict-ish routine, and getting enough sleep.
6. Something I have been putting off for YEARS: Going to the clinic to see a doctor, TODAY!!!

So let me know all about your plans, however ambitious or minuscule they may be.

No comments: