Monday, February 22, 2010

Relief

I am happy to report that after a night of agony, my hands are fine :) It did take two Advil and one hand on a cold compress all night, but today I am fine. Oh and I also lost those extra pounds, so I am back to happy. Still trying to work to get the scale to stick at 173.

I just got back from a decent workout. I am a little weak and tired from not sleeping very well, but I did 32 mins of treadmill (Mr./Mrs. Treadmill were mysertiously absent today :), and all arm training. I did dips, curls, and a bunch of other weight movements I don't know the names of. I did the plank and some stretching as well. I might be playing tennis this week, so I figure I need to work on my arms a bit more.

Alright, I am off to shower, then cereal breakfast (a welcome change), and my piping hot peppers and steak for lunch. I think I'll probably have a curry and lentil soup for dinner, but that is yet to be decided.

Courage to get through your Monday!

No comments: