Saturday, February 20, 2010

Halt on progress

Happy Saturday!

I am sitting, waiting to leave for my volunteer orientation session, so I thought I'd give you a head's up.

For a combination of reasons, I haven't been eating as well as I should. I desperately need to buy groceries (today or tomorrow, I just have to). I got home yesterday and though I felt motivated to go to the gym for a light walk (even though I'd already worked out in the morning), I decided to take a nap instead since I'd be out late. I went for Thai food with a friend in the Plateau, followed by a rock show at the Green Room. The DJ's music that followed the bands was old soul music, so I got up to boogie for about 30 minutes, then home.

This morning, since I wasn't sleeping too well and was having crazy dreams, I got up early, but only got out of bed at 8:30 to go to the gym. I did 30 minutes of mostly walking and a bit of running. I have to leave shortly, so I didn't do any more than that, but I might walk home from training, which would be about a 40-50 minute walk also, I think. I need to push myself more physically because now I am up on the scale by two pounds!! Until I get healthy food into my house, it's going to take that extra push.

It's probably going to be another late night tonight, so I will likely get home, do groceries then nap :) And that is why I love Saturdays.

Alright, have a great day everyone!

No comments: