Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday

Okay, so I just realized not one person actually responded to my question last week...I asked you guys to give me an update on your progress with your respective goals (if you had one, or more). So I still encourage you to post a comment saying what your goal was and how it's going.

As for me, I am stuck at 174 lbs. I am still working out the equivalent of 6-7 days a week (I usually take one or two days off, but that's when I have an extra activity on a given day. Take today for example, I worked out this morning and instead of tennis (cancelled), I will be going to a Zumba class with a friend. So I may not workout tomorrow morning, depends on how I feel.

My eating was also pretty off for the last few weeks (mostly just last week) because I had run out of groceries and had birthday dinner after birthday dinner after night out, so I was eating all over the place time-wise. I'm also particularly moody this week if you catch my drift, so eating well is harder than usual.

My workout this morning was great though. I did 30 minutes on the bike (and I had two new friends working out at the same time this morning, aside from Mr. Treadmill). I did 30 push ups, 60 leg lifts on each side (30 leg extended, 30 bent knee touching floor), about 35 dips, 30 squats, stretching, some weights and a tiny ab workout. It was a great workout despite the fact that the last few days I've woken up with difficulty breathing, as if I have a chest cold with no other symptoms. I am about to do a Sinus Rinse, just to see if that helps.

Well, I'm going to finish up my bowl of plain yogurt and organic granola cereal (with some AllBran thrown in), and go finish getting ready for work. I am bringing Lentil Curry soup for lunch, and will have a piece of salmon and Brussels sprouts for dinner before Zumba.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

. said...

Even if you say that you are at the same weight, you have to focus more on the way your body shape is changing.....trust me....I saw you on saturday and all your work is paying off! I can see that! Maybe focus more on measurements than the scale! lache-pas!