Monday, February 15, 2010

hoooahhh!

Pump it, louder, pump it loudah, pump it loudah!!! Yes, this is me, hyper, singing the Black Eyed Peas at my computer.

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night because all these great ideas just started popping into my head. Naturally, I had to get up and write some of them down so I don't forget, things like a great design for a shelving unit. I still managed to get up this morning to go to the gym, tired but willingly.

I was actually in a bubbly mood, so it didn't bug me that Mr. Treadmill and Mrs. Turtle were swapping the machines again. I get to do treadmill on weekends now and occasionally at night (though I have become Ms. Treadmill for this guy who keeps coming at the same time as me at night, even though I never go at the same time, and leaves because I am on his machine, ha ha suckaaaa).

I did 30 minutes of stationary bike, and increased the resistance just a smidge for the entire ride, since I find myself getting too used to this cardio I've been doing. Afterward, I did a short but intense workout of halfway-but-fast push ups, circle kicks for inner thighs, side leg lifts for inner thighs, side squats and the plank. I also did some stretching. I always stretch for about 3 minutes before my workouts, so afterward I just do targeted stretching in my thighs and calves and hips mostly, so I am not stiff later on.

I am off to shower now and start the rest of my day. Have a good one!

No comments: