Tuesday, February 2, 2010

:)

Morning!

I decided not to workout this morning. I had set my alarm to get up, but I just couldn't do it. But that extra hour of sleep really helped. I fell asleep around 10:30 and got up at 7 a.m. :)

I will start up again tomorrow morning, hopefully with more energy than I've had for the past two days. I can't wait for nicer weather so that when I don't want to go to the gym, I can take a walk instead.

Since I have no food in my house, I went downtown early to get a bowl of fruit and toast from Premium.

Tonight my friends and I will be celebrating one of my good friend's biggest accomplishments and desperately awaited news: she got accepted to work for the Red Cross! Some of you may have no idea how good this news is, but trust me, it's big for her!

So congratulations to her, and a nice day to you all!

No comments: