Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good news!

Morning people!

I just got back from my workout and getting ready for work, and I am very happy to report that the scale read 174 lbs this morning...What has been happening is that every time it drops a pound lower, it takes a few days for that weight to stick without going up a few pounds and back down. So my weight at night has been 177-176 and my morning weight today, an even 174...sooooo happy about this. I love seeing those numbers drop!

I almost worked out again last night because I had energy to kill, but I decided to rest so I could workout this morning. Instead I chatted with friends and watched TV. This morning I went down about 10 minutes later than usual, and I did 30 minutes of not too intense biking, and then mostly arm work like push ups, dips, curls, etc. Along with a little plank-age.

Yesterday I had peanut butter toast for breakfast, cucumbers with vinegar as a snack, and treated myself to Amir (only good at the Eaton Centre) for lunch mmmmmmm. The meal I take is a chicken shawarma with potatoes and cucumber and tomato salad. It was hard to enjoy since I had to rush through it--there was this uber creepy man who came to sit legs open on a stool facing me, so that if I turned to the left I'd have an eyeful of perv crotch...nasteh!-- Then, since I had a sizeable lunch, for dinner I cut my marinated chicken breast in half and ate that with veggies (saving the rest for lunch today). I also had almonds in between lunch and dinner.

This morning I am having cereal for breakfast, and lunch will be leftovers. Since I don't have much food left at home, I will probably have a tuna sandwich or pasta for dinner, we'll see. I have Zumba tonight, so I am really looking forward to that!

Alright, don't give up you guys, keep working at yourselves because it feels f-ing fantastic when you finally see some results!

No comments: