Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where's the beef?

Yo yo homies!

So, much to my surprise, I DID workout this morning. I am surprised because last night I went out for dinner at 8 p.m. at a Brazilian restaurant called La Milsa on Bishop.

The place was very fun! Aside from some attitude from the hostess, the many waiters who each brought us a different kind of meat, were friendly and sweet. There was even a dancer and tambourine man, and she was doing that ridiculously impossible to recreate booty shake with feet moving at the same time, crazy! I could not stop staring at her behind!

So, we each ordered "Le Tourniquet", which means they come to the table every few seconds with a new kind of meat on a skewer, which they shave off pieces of for you. There are also side salads, rice, sweet potatoes and pineapple/ice cream dessert. I tried not to eat much all day to make room for that. I was very full, but didn't overeat I think.

So I got to bed late, and was convinced I would just workout after work tonight, but since I didn't sleep very well, it was easy enough to get up. I went to the gym and did 30 minutes (15 bike, 15 treadmill) and then 30 push-ups (in sets of 10), 30 abs, 30 side squats for inner thighs, 30 dips and some stretching. All in all, a great workout.

Oh and I got my hair cut last night, and dyed a very pretty dark brown, so that gives me a little boost too! You know how girls are with their hair :)

Alright, I am off to shower now, a demain!

No comments: