Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stats and figures

Hey y'all!

Well I figured now that it's almost March, I should report my progress in more tangible terms. So here are my new measurements and weight.

This morning's weight = 173.2 (down from 182 in January)
Total lost in 1.75 months = about8-9 pounds.

New measurements:
Waist 34.5 in (lost 1.5 inches)
Hips 38.5 in (-0.5)
Chest 37.5 in (-2)
Neck 12.5 in (-0.5)
Ribs 32.5 in (-0.5)
Bum 41.5 in (-1.5)
Thighs 26 in (-0.5)

So overall, I am down by at least a half inch in every measurement, so I am very pleased with that. Plus, I have reached half my weight goal. With the warm weather on its way, I think it will be easier for me to do more to get the second half of this challenge done. I have 3.5 months to lose at least 8 more pounds. So I need you guys behind me, pushing me all the way.

I am glad to hear that many of you have made at least some progress, if not great progress on your goals as well. Keep it up!!!

No comments: