Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big day!

Hey yallz!

I am sitting here, eating a very unhealthy breakfast. Yesterday, a friend brought over the BEST pepperoni pizza this city has to offer, and I had already eaten dinner, so I just took a piece to bring for lunch today. However, I figured it's better to eat this crap (delicious crap) in the morning so I work it off the rest of the day and eat salad for lunch, full of veggies.

I just had a great workout. I stepped it up a notch on the stationary bike, I did side squats, lunges, push ups, dips, arm weights a little, the plank for longer than ever, crunches on a bench and stretching. I even did that thing people do in boxing training where they punch in circles in front of their face (or against a small punching bag, normally). I was energized! I even sang and danced a little when Mr. Treadmill and Wife left, because I'm cool like dat.

Tonight I have volleyball, and oh how excited I am. We haven't played in weeks, so this is going to be great.

Yesterday, for lunch, I had vegetarian sushi, and for dinner, I ordered another delicious meal: a chicken/pesto sandwich and carrot, lentil and ginger soup...mmmm. I really need groceries though...

Oh and for the first time, I saw the numbers 1-7-3 appear on the scale. I wouldn't say I am at 173 yet, because it was 173.8 lbs, but it's cominnnnnnngggg!

Okay homies, peace out.

No comments: