Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dearest readers

Hi guys!

I know it's late, and I'm about to go to bed, but I just had to post.

Today I realized how effective this whole blog thing really is. I got an email from a close friend who has decided to train for a marathon and start yoga classes, and she claims I was her inspiration. I just wanted to point this out because it's become a very positive cycle. My very small group of loyal readers, my friends, you are the ones who got me out of my very long funk and encouraged me literally every single day to get to the gym and eat well. Now all your positive energy is heading back your way a-la-good-Karma!

I have one friend trying to build muscle, another trying to eat a special health-issue-related diet, another training for a marathon, two trying to lose pregnancy weight, and another trying to overcome a very difficult 2009 by taking better care of herself, and the small list goes on. Almost every single person who has been encouraging me has taken on his or her own personal challenge, and is working toward it now.

So imagine if it was always like this, if people always came together to be stronger together...Excuse the cheese factor, but it really is amazing to me.

On a funnier note, my ex-personal-trainer commented today that it would really pepper up my blog and make his day if I told Mr. Treadmill to FUCK OFF once in a while...oh you have no idea how much I would like to, but frankly, I'm too chicken to even ask him how long he'll be on the machine for. You know me, I'm extremely, painfully shy with strangers.

That aside, my apologies for having a boring blog that's mainly about what I eat and do in a day. I am trying to keep it focused, but I understand that it's not a thrilling read. In any case, just know that you reading it is making a big difference for me, and I love when you guys comment, so keep it up.

1 comment:

Babs said...

Oh, oh, can I tell Mr. Treadmill for you? LOL