Monday, February 22, 2010

Peppers from Hell

So I tried to eat my lunch (my hands are fine now, again). The first few bites weren't bad, but it got so hot after a certain point that I just ate the half steak and threw out all the normal bell peppers.

I have now taken Rolaids Gas Relief and a piece of dark chocolate (in case it helps), and I ran downstairs to get a yogurt with berries, since yogurt and milk are the most effective remedies. It appears to be working.

Needless to say, I will need to buy gloves for the next time I use a pepper like that (they say to use dishwashing gloves, not latex because the oil burns through), and only use a teenie tiny amount. The hotness was almost bearable with the peppers removed.

As my friends have warned me (though I am already well aware), I need to look our for the burning ring of fire. I'll spare you the details should this occur ha!

No comments: