Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Erratum

There seems to be some confusion about my last post.

Just to be clear, I have not actually lost anything beyond the initial 5 lbs (hence my discouragement). I weighed myself with something supporting my chest area, to see how much I would weigh without my boobs. I weigh ten pounds less with my boobs supported by something else. So without breasts I am 168 lbs. That's what I was excited about.

My actual weight is still 176-178 lbs depending on the time of day.

I am getting a little discouraged because I really am watching how I eat, and working out every day, and not seeing the usual progress I have seen at this point in the past. I am not doing anything drastic though, because I want this to be lasting, but I guess I shouldn't expect drastic results overnight.

In any case, I just wanted to clarify so that nobody expects to see me suddenly a lot thinner hahah!

No comments: