Friday, February 19, 2010

Can't think of a title

My head is in space right now...

Volleyball last night was great. My serves left a lot to be desired in the beginning, but I regained my strength as the game progressed. The good news was that none of my serves veered off course, aside from hitting the net, so my aim has improved.

As I mentioned yesterday, I had salad for lunch at Laitue N Go, the Asian salad. There was a chip party at work in the afternoon, but I didn't have more than 15 chips in total probably, of all the flavours combined. Now that is self-control hahah! I didn't have anything more than an apple to eat before the game, so when I got home I had eggs, toast and a half-smoothie. I am likely getting groceries tonight, because rations are slim.

I just got back from my workout, which wavered between intense and mellow. I am really spaced out for some reason, so I would be going pretty intensely for a while, then wake up out of my daze and realize I'm out of breath and would slow down. I did 30 minutes of bike, what a shocker, and some leg lifts, inner thigh stuff and squats with toes pointing out, and lifting at the end to work my butt and calves. I also did the plank. I let myself off just a little easy today because of my very physical day yesterday.

Now I have to shower and head out early because I need to buy my breakfast today. Not sure what I will have though...Maybe a smoothie with the protein and slimming boosters :)

TFGIFB (thank effin' God it's Friday bizatches)

2 comments:

Robin-Ann said...

They have chip parties at work??!! What else am I missing??!!

Strangely, I never, and I mean NEVER, eat chips while I'm working, but yesterday afternoon I did. Weird, eh?

Leanne said...

It's a "by invitation only" type of thing hahah! I was started by the Bell team last year, and whoever brings a bag of chips can take part, so there are always lots of flavours. This happens about once every 2 months. This time I brought no chips and I just snuck in to take a few...mmmmmmmm