Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend wrap-up

YO!

The weekend has been great! How about yourself?

Here's the run-down:

Friday: A friend came back from vacation, so a bunch of girls went for dinner to catch up. I had an amazing meal: crispy grilled tilapia with rice and green vegetables. I can't explain it, but it was one of the best restaurant meals I have had in a long time. I even had a piece of cheesecake, some coffee and a few glasses of white wine.

Saturday: In the a.m., all the same girls met up pretty early for croissants and coffee on one of their balconys. I walked from my place to Premiere Moisson on Sherbrooke, and there began my day of walking. After relaxing over breakfast (to which I added a bowl of fruit: kiwi, banana and mango - and I ended up eating it all since no one else felt like fruit...), I walked to eat lunch (a low-fat sandwich from Quizno's, no combo) then to Santropol. (Total so far: 45 minutes of walking)

Once we loaded up our meals, we headed back to downtown west side around the AMC. With our deliveries done, and our asses and thighs throbbing, we headed back to Santropol (total walking time = approx. 2.5 hours I think). After that, we had planned to play soccer. We kicked the ball around for less than 10 minutes probably before deciding we were too tired for that, so we walked back downtown (25-20 mins) to meet another friend for shisha.

Total walking: 3.75 hours of walking. Needless to say, by the time we sat down on the couch, I could no longer stand up... With another friend meeting us, we went to eat sushi very late, and oh how we indulged. I think I ate less than I normally do, but I still came out extremely full.

This morning I weighed in at 166.2 :) I ate a plate with some grilled tomatoes with salt and pepper, two eggs, a small bowl of granola and plain yogurt and a kiwi. On the side, a glass of pomegranate juice. It was a big breakfast, but diverse and meant to keep me full til an early dinner, so I can spend my afternoon cleaning and running errands that desperately need to be done.

I started hanging up clothes and found a lot of stuff I am never going to wear, or shouldn't out of sheer respect for aesthetics, so I have made a bag that I will bring to the Salvation Army shortly. It's not too far so it's a quick walk for some fresh air. Later I might go to the gym, but I am undecided (it would be three days off, so I think I should at least do a bit of weight training to keep my muscles taight laike a tigah!

Alright, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and enjoy a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

A demain!

No comments: