Friday, April 16, 2010

:)

Morning everyone!

Well I was a little sad to see the sunny weather going away, especially since it was supposed to rain all week from this weekend on. However, I looked at the weather forecast and now it is supposed to be somewhat sunny tomorrow and that is great news. Since the forecast changes every 10 minutes though, I won't get my hopes up.

Last night's 5@7 was pretty calm, so we headed to Holder for dinner. I shared a side of fries with a friend (wo always encourages me to do the 'right' thing and eat well), as opposed to getting the fish and chips I really wanted. Instead I had an endive salad with grapes, blue cheese and I can't recall what else, but it was yummy.

Yesterday's lunch was the piece de resistance though. Whenever I have no food or don't know what to make at home, I make a childhood favourite: grilled cheese sandwich with ketchup. This time, I made my grilled cheese with grouda, 4-year aged white cheddar, walnuts, and instead of ketchup, mango chutney. It was delicious! Oh and a half-smoothie on the side.

I took a walk afterward through Old Montreal to relieve some work-related stress. My neck and head have been hurting and I need fresh air.

Today's lunch is a slice of bread with a slice of gouda and tuna. I also threw in a tomato to slice up and eat, as well as my last wedge of Vache Qui Rit. For dinner I will likely have smokey trout. I didn't workout this morning because I need a break and since the weather was bad I knew it would be harder to get up...oh and also because I felt I needed the extra hour of sleep before dealing with this work dy, which is bound to be a challenge today...

Alright, wish me patience and I will be counting down the hours until I can come home and relaxxxxx...

No comments: