Sunday, April 25, 2010

Revelations, hallelujah!

So just a quick one to share some great but minor news.

First, I just did probably my most intense workout since starting on this journey. I ran on the treadmill not much longer than in the past, but faster and more intensely.

Secondly, I was able to do 20 men's push-ups in one go.

Third: I can now touch my head to my knees when grabbing my toes (stretching)

And last but certainly not least, I weighed in at 165.6 just now. That is not to say I am officially at 165. I knew I was eating my friend's leftover pizza for dinner, not healthy pizza, so I worked extra hard to be able to absorb those calories. But this is the lowest I have been yet and it's the afternoon, so tomorrow I will probably be 166 (pray for me!)

I am thrilled to say the least for these little things. Oh also, I almost forgot, I've lost 0.5 inches off my ribcage and waist, though I have to do complete measurements in the morning...

1 comment:

Babs said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!