Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter afternoon

Hi all!

I just thought I would wish you all a happy sunny weekend and I hope you are all with people you care about or relaxing.

I got back to Oakville and convinced my dad to play tennis with me. I'm no Venus Williams, but I'm not bad, and my serve was pretty good actually. Just have to learn the rules now hahah! We played for about 1.5 hours in the bright sunshine and cool breeze, then came home to eat some bruscetta I made, as a snack.

Now we are about to eat our ham and veggies and lemon meringue pie, then it's time to watch tv, chat and sleep. I am hoping for really nice weather tomorrow so I can perfect my tan. I got a little burned on Thursday, but I've been wearing protection ever since. However, I am trying to get my freckles to appear so I don't look as pale as I have this winter in particular. It's coming along...

Alright, have a great evening everyone. Me and my sore legs are going to kick back now...

No comments: