Thursday, April 1, 2010

101

Hey,

I forgot to mention yesterday that are going to charge me $62 for my blood tests here, as opposed to the $400 they wanted to charge at the clinic downtown Montreal...so that's fantastic!

In less happy news, I did something to my back during my squash game yesterday, and now I am paying the price. It only hurt a little at first, and surprisingly, my booster shot arm didn't hurt at all. But when I went to bed, I ended up in tears because it was extremely painful to move in certain positions and to breathe. I took two Tylenol and put on some A535 and went to sleep. I am still in pain this morning, but slightly less so. I am just hoping it's not my ribs (because of the trouble breathing), and that it's only a muscle sprain. I will have to see if the pain starts going away or not. It would just be too annoying that the day AFTER my long-awaited doctor's appointment I end up with a real injury.

For now, I am semi-hobbling around.

Otherwise, my mom made a delicious meal of salmon, quinoa and veggies last night, and I prepared some bruscetta for a dinner at their friends' tonight. Tomorrow morning, if I am up for it, I will be playing squash again... but for now the odds aren't looking good.

Alright, Im off to eat breakfast and go whine to mommy about my injury :)

Have a great day!!

No comments: