Thursday, April 22, 2010

Energizer bunny

I'm still going! The scale was at 166.2 today, so I am getting closer and closer to being officially at 166 :)

I went to the gym this morning, half asleep. I even woke up practically sans alarm, and I had gone to bed early, but for some reason my heart felt very slow. So, even though I didn't bike as intensely as yesterday, I certainly broke a sweat... I was drenched!

I didn't do much in the way of weight training since yesterday I went all out on all my muscle groups. Today I just did some ab work that you'd all laugh at probably :) It was pretty weak, but I figure some is better than none, even if I don't get to "the burn" ha!

I think tomorrow will be my day off, a Friday treat. Then Saturday I'll be doing tons of walking and potentially playing soccer if I can find a pump for my ball and it doesn't rain.

Last night's dinner was a pizza on one of these thin whole wheat crusts that come in squares, in packs of 4. I had tomato sauce, garlic, fresh basil, grape tomatoes, turkey, goat cheese, parmesan cheese, pine nuts and then topped with balsamic glaze. Dessert was a ginger cookie mmmm. Today's breakfast was a bowl of Jordan's nuts and oats cereal, and lunch (for laziness' sake) is vegetable soup with an apple and a kiwi for a snack. I have rice crackers at work to eat with my soup.

Alright, have a great day everyone and I hope you are all taking good care of yourselves :)

2 comments:

Babs said...

Hi, for your soccer ball, go to a bike shop or bike rental place... It should only cost you a buck or two.

Leanne said...

Thanks Babs! I am shocked to find out (after two comments from people I don't know) that anyone who doesn't know me would read my blog! But I am glad to know someone finds this interesting :)