Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump day!

I don't know about you, but having had two shorter work weeks in a row is making this week painfully long. I am very happy it is Wednesday though because volleyball is tonight instead of our usual Thursday. I have been dying to play all week. I think I am developing an addiction. Which is why I'll be signing up for 4x4 Co-ed recreational volleyball, which will start in late May...I can't get enough.

Last night I didn't go to Zumba. I tried to get a few people to come with me, and it was one of those days where not one person is available. So after returning home and eating my leftover pizza from the day prior, I had to decide whether I would walk to Zumba and do it alone...that is, until the warm sunshine beating down on my face as I lay on the couch had me falling asleep. I instead took a long nap then watched American Idol and eventually headed to bed.

I didn't work out this morning since I'm playing volleyball tonight and since my butt still aches from either biking or squatting/lunging, or both. I just finished up a bowl of Raisin Bran cereal and a banana, and lunch will be leftover quinoa and leftover vegetable soup from yesterday. I also brought an apple and another slice of Vache Qui Rit. Oh and I had a couple walnuts with my breakfast today too.

Yesterday I could not stop snacking. I think it's because most of what I ate was light. Smoothie, soup, apple, red pepper slices, a piece of Vache Qui Rit, smoked salmon and capers... So I ended up eating two pieces of Lindt Hot Chili dark chocolate, which is very yummy. Today my lunch will also be light, but I have brought a couple snacks and hope that will tide me over until dinner (honey mustard salmon and a side of I don't know yet).

Still feeling good, still at 167, and more and more motivated the more sunny days we have. Today I will possibly go for a walk at lunch as well. Yesterday I tried, but ran into a friend mid-walk and didn't get very far. Anyway, try to get outside at some point today to get some fresh air...later gators.

No comments: