Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All smiles

Morning!

I wrote so much yesterday that I feel bad writing too much today, but I have great news. After much huffing and puffing at the scale all week, I hit 166.6 today! This means that by next week I should be stuck at 166 (if all goes well)... and Goal 1 accomplished!!

To celebrate, this morning I am treating myself to a delicious fruit salad made of kiwi, banana, mango and strawberries, all fresh. It is so good! I am also having a piece of toast with peanut butter for consistency's sake.

Lunch will be leftover veal and I even made some asparagus this morning to accompany it. Clearly this breakthrough has given me a boost. Even my workout was better. I rode the bike for an intense 30 minutes, getting my heart rate higher than usual.

Not sure what I'll have for dinner, but likely a small flatbread pizza since I have to use up that stuff sooner rather than later.

Alright, on that note, I will let you go. Please, for my sake, participate in my polls hahah! At least to congratulate me for reaching 166 for the first time :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Babs said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!