Friday, April 23, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank effin' god!

Well this one will be quick today because I am running late. I am eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich right now on whole wheat bread, and had a swig of pomegranate juice. Lunch is leftover soup, and I just made a tuna salad with tomatoes, fresh basil and pine nuts. I also made a mini fruit salad with strawberries, banana and kiwi. NO time to cut a mango...

As I said yesterday, I took this morning off. And though this may not sound like good news, I woke up at 167.0 pounds on the scale. I will tell you why that's good: because every day I weigh myself before and after the gym, and for the pas couple days I have been in the high 167s. Since I was at 167 even, that means if I had gone to the gym I'd likely be at 166 even. This also means that barring exceptional circumstances, I am still moving in the right direction to being for sure for sure permanently at 166. Anything but up...

Real quick, if you have a chance to pick up a bag of PatsyPie ginger cookies (gluten free and sold at Metro, IGA, PA, and organic food stores, etc.), they are really scrumptious! Especially with a hot cup of chai. I highly recommend them.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: