Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back at it

Hello!

I am back. Got home around midnight, and just couldn't get up for the gym. I will likely go tonight though, since I think I put on a pound during my trip to Toronto... :) A minor setback thanks to me playing sports all weekend and doing a lot of walking.

I also need to buy groceries tonight because I am still out of food and I probably wont see progress until I start controlling my meals again.

I have a slight sunburn on my face, so even though it's gloomy outside and I have to go back to work, I have a warm glow and this makes me happy :)

Alright, I don't have much to say today, but I will get back on track this week and I hope you all had a really nice, relaxing weekend and spent lots of time outside.

Have a nice Tuesday!

1 comment:

Babs said...

Hi! Glad to see you had fun in TO. Check this out: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/exploring-perfect-diet-your-genes