Monday, April 26, 2010

Comme ci comme ca

Howdy!

So I am very excited to tell you that this morning I weighed in at 166.0 PRE-GYM, and a whopping 165.0 POST-GYM!!!!

This is great news, however, I have been feeling nauseous since last night and I think it's something I ate yesterday or the day before. So obviously part of my extra pound of weight loss is probably due to digestive issues. My stomach is burning this morning, so I am taking a sick day for fear of either infecting other people if it is a "gastro", or for other, more obvious reasons.

Since I'm trying to minimize any symptoms, I am having a smoothie this morning (kiwi, banana, raspberry, pomegranate juice and plain yogurt) and I had a spoonful of peanut butter. I will try to stick to mild, stomach pleasing foods today.

But yeah, I am extremely excited to see 165.0... And I totally forgot to mention yesterday that I did my calculations, and being 166 on the weekend, I have been losing 1 pound per week for 16 weeks now, which is better than I thought I was doing (I thought I was just under that). At this rate, I should be able to lose 20-22 pounds in total by my goal date assuming all goes well.

So it just goes to show that weight loss can be fun, easy enough and still be highly effective!

No comments: