Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

Coming back from vacation is always hard, the week always feels longer. I am very calmly happy it is Friday.

Unfortunately, I slept through my alarm this morning and didn't get to the gym, but I don't feel too bad because my volleyball last night was great. And also, I am volunteering tomorrow and will be walking for hours then possibly kicking a soccer ball around with my delivery partner :) I am so glad I found a friend to play soccer with, now all my wishes have come true.

At volleyball, we played 2 on 3, I was on the team of 2. Needless to say, we got a good workout, and I managed to get my serve back despite my arm and back problems. I was pretty happy about that.

For dinner last night I had half of a personal-size pizza with just cheese, and a salad. I will be having the other half for lunch, with some leftover avocado and tomatoes. Breakfast is a fruit smoothie and a handful of walnuts. Dinner will be chicken, which I am marinating in ginger, plain yogurt, salt and pepper, with a bit of lemon. I hope it turns out nicely... I will probably have that with asparagus on the side.

Alright, I am off to prepare my lunch and get to work, have a great day and pray that the sun smiles down on us today...I straightened my hair! hahaha

No comments: