Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leavin on a jet pa-lane!!!

So I didn't go to the gym today. I decided instead to take a day off (haven't had one since last Friday I believe, or even further) and sleep in until 7:30. I am working from home until noon, which is fantastic, and then I am taking off for the afternoon. I have some important stuff to do, errands to run, etc...

I will be flying to Toronto late this evening, to go straight to spending a couple of days with my folks. I am not sure if I'll be blogging or not, but know that I WILL be working out--I already have plans to play squash with dad, walk around Toronto all day Saturday, go to a spinning class and perhaps do yoga... and who knows, I might even join my mom in one of her fitness classes also...we'll see. All this so I can enjoy a bit of Easter chocolate and family dinner desserts.

After a few days with the parents I'll be heading to Toronto to see a few friends, and my schedule is already tightly packed. I'll even be making a jaunt back to Oakville for Easter dinner. Then it's back to Toronto to enjoy the sun and the city all day long with my best friend :) Maybe I'll even hit up the beach or the island...

Alright, wish me lots of good sleep, food, exercise and relaxation most of all. I am a little ball of stress right now from work, so I truly need to unwind.

Have a fantastic weekend with beautiful weather!!

No comments: