Thursday, March 18, 2010

Leanne is not impressed

Yes, that's right, I referred to myself in the third person. That's the kind of mood I am in.

I woke up again really tired and got to the gym late. I had no energy, so all I did was 10 minutes on the bike and 20 on the treadmill. I really have to stop eating out at restaurants during the week and eat earlier again, because I am not sleeping well. Plus, no drinking during the week. I didn't drink to excess last night, just got a little pleasantly tipsy and had a nice time with friends.

I am disappointed with the lack of willpower I have right now when it comes to food. As I mentioned yesterday, I am not eating too much, it's more the quality of the food I am eating that's suffering. I am fine when I make food at home, otherwise it's all carbs carbs carbs! Also, eating late in the evening totally throws off my sleep, and therefore my exercise, pattern.

In any case, the key is just continuing to try when you're feeling low, guilty or lacking motivation, so that's what I'm going to do. I have volleyball tonight, and my dinner is already defrosting in the fridge (I'm marinating chicken with curry and yogurt). I am looking forward to volleyball.

Alright, if you're feeling low too, just get off your arse and try again today. That way, if you'd give yourself an F for being bad, you can give yourself an A for effort today hahahah!

No comments: