Tuesday, March 16, 2010

fresh dish, fresh fish

I just wanted to write a quickie to say that I am very much enjoying my dinner.

Maybe it's because I only had bland, whole wheat (ick) pasta for lunch, but this meal is just delish. Basically I took my frozen "peppered smokey trout" and cooked it with baby bok choy, diced fresh tomatoes, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, hot sauce, flax seed and butter. I put the fish on the bed of vegetables, and the result is a fresh, peppery and medium spicy dish full of freshness. It is a perfect meal for this warm day.

Also, I cooked with my brand spankin' new eco-friendly GreenPan. I needed to replace my tattered and toxic Teflon pan, so I got this one and it did a great job. I am going to treat my pans with more respect from now on.

When I am done, I'm off to walk to Zumba...a demain tout le monde!

No comments: