Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Work week's almost over

mornin'

I am so happy to almost be done working for the week, you have NO IDEA!!! Oh my god, I really need a frickin' vacay!

So yesterday I didn't eat particularly well after my cereal breakfast. I ate sushi for lunch, with a diet coke and one of those salty Japanese snacks, and for dinner I decided to use up stuff I have here at home. I made fettucce with a bolognese sauce and I ate my remaining shrimp. I kept pasta for lunch today, and had cereal for breakfast. I feel like I am missing veggies, but I figure I'll eat more veggies when I am at my parents' place.

After my big pasta dinner, I felt heavy, so I decided to go on the treadmill for a very mellow walk. I listened to all those slower songs I normally skip over when I workout in the morning, and it was very relaxing. This morning I went on the bike, even though the treadmill was available, to mix things up. I did a pretty intense workout followed by different arm weight reps, crunches, leg lifts, outward squats, reg. squats and other random stuff. I didn't really know what I felt like doing.

Alright, one more full day of working on some massive, long and boring project, then one half day tomorrow... yaaaaaayyyy

No comments: