Sunday, March 28, 2010

A pound of flesh

Hi everyone!

Well this weekend has been nice for me... I saw my best friend in my bathroom today... her name is 169 pounds!! That's right, I said it, I saw 169 on the scale yesterday (169.2) and 169.8 today. This means I have broken through the 170 barrier and am about 3.5 pounds away from my target. HOORAH!

I worked out Friday morning, getting to run on ze treadmill. Then I did end up repeating my same breakfast as the rest of the week, and if I remember correctly, was the day my friend at work brought in some leftover salmon (delicious), which she shared with me, and I added a small chicken noodle soup as a side. For dinner, I had a chicken, pesto, avocado and goat cheese sandwich and garden salad at one of my regular restaurants.

Saturday was an even better day... I spent the morning out for breakfast with my aunt (I had berries, yogurt and granola with a side of baked beans), and visiting with my grandma and other aunt. Later, I met up with a friend to do deliveries for Santropol. For our route, we spent 2 to 2.5 hours walking around the McGill-Westmount area up and down hills. It was amazing weather and even better exercise. And let me tell you, our clients were so sweet and friendly. My friend and I have decided to stick with doing deliveries now because it was such a nice experience.

This morning, I woke up way earlier than I planned to, so I went to the gym at 8am. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill with a bit of running, and then did some arm and ab work mainly. For breakfast, I went to a local brunch place to have their "sante" meal, which is basically poached eggs on toast (there are other ingredients and it's delicious), yogurt with granola and berries, two small slices of cheese, a fig, and various fruit. For lunch/dinner, I just ate a 6" Subway sub (no, I didn't have a combo), and that's all for tonight because I'd like to go to bed really early. I am very tired.

So all in all, I am ecstatic about seeing 169 finally, and getting really excited about having a few days off soon to spend with family and friends.

Have a great evening, and I send you energy to handle tomorrow's rainy weather :)

No comments: