Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to it

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend and didn't miss me too much haha!

As prescribed by my personal trainer, I took some rest, which for me also included a break from the blog. I did not workout at the gym on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I also wasn't too careful about what I ate (I have run out of groceries again). It all paid off though, as the scale is now at 170 lbs en permanence. I still haven't been able to break beyond 170.0 and it's killing me. I soooo want to see 169 soon.

Over the weekend I mostly spent time with friends. I went to a concert on Friday, Saturday I volunteered in the kitchen at Santropol (preparing food this time), had lunch and dinner with different friends, and Sunday I spent scrubbing down my apartment and getting in some well needed cleaning and rest. The only exercise I did (aside from heavy-duty cleaning) was walking to-from downtown many times, and to-from Santropol.

Since I am out of food almost, I made a makeshift smoothie with just fruit and water and a dash of this syrup to give it a little sweetness. I am also having Weight Watchers ridiculously small toast with PB. For lunch I have to buy, and I am thinking of having a salad. For dinner, I still have a few things in my freezer, so I am defrosting shrimp (for now marinated in lime juice, pepper, sea salt and garlic) and I will probably have a side of split peas or green beans.

So I need you all to put your brains into sending me weight-lossy vibes so I can achieve my goal by June 15. I still have 4 lbs to lose officially, but I would like to make it 6 lbs to be 100% sure I lost at least 16 lbs (considering daily weight fluctuations). As of now, it has taken me 73 days to lose 12 pounds. Now I have all of April and May and half of June to lose 6 more. If I lose the weight sooner, then I will just begin my second round, where my goal is to lose another 16 lbs to get to 150.

Have a great day everyone and let me know if your respective goals for this year are any closer to being met...

No comments: