Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunny Saturdays

Happy sunny Saturday everyone!

I hope you're all doing what you can to get outside today. I will be, as soon as it's just a little bit warmer :)

I just got back from the gym. Yesterday I felt so tired and blah because I didn't workout, so it was nice to get back to it. I also wasn't eating particularly well over the past two days. This weekend will be a little tough also because I will be eating out a lot since I have a few friends to see. I am not worried though, I've been balancing out my heavier meals with lighter lunches and snacks.

I am still at 171, so that's great. I would have liked it to jump to 170 and stay there, but I was happy just to have glimpsed it for a few hours. I am dying to see it stay under 170!!!!!!!!! I'm very impatient.

Yesterday I took another walk at lunch, and this morning had a great workout. I did the bike so that my feet won't ache when I walk today and when I am working on my feet for three hours this afternoon. I did intense biking for 30 minutes, then push ups, oblique exercises (thanks Candice for that video), dips, leg lifts, squats with toes pointed out, regular squats, crunches and stretching.

I am actually starting to see a difference in my clothes now. My workout pants are getting loose around the waist (though they could just be stretched from overuse), but also, I put on a button up top (see blog title to remember why this is shocking), and it was actually loose and I didn't have to be a contortionist to get the buttons done up.

For today, I will probably have an egg, some fruit and toast or something, and then get walking downtown (to possibly shop for new walking shoes) and go to Santropol (volunteering). After that, probably out with the ladies.

I hope you all really make the most of today, or at least take a walk outside :)

TTYS!

No comments: