Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smooooth-ie operatoooorrr

Mornin'!

Well I am feeling just dandy! Yesterday I ate relatively well compared to the weekend, and today it shall continue. For lunch yesterday my lemon-lime mahi mahi was so yummy with avocado, and a little bit of the curry lentil soup (I meant to take the veg soup but screwed up). Today I will be eating the remaining soup for lunch.

For dinner, I finally got to hang out with my girls, who I hadn't seen in a while, and I ate a small green salad and a sandwich. I still had a couple bad things yesterday, but nothing noteworthy.

I went grocery shopping after work to top of my fruit and veggies and get some stuff I'd run out of. My new purchase this time was fresh coriander (I've bought it before, but this time it's for some scallops I have in my freezer, which are a new purchase for me). I also bought flax seed to add to my cereal in the morning, and ground ginger to add to my marinade repertoire. I am marinating a piece of chicken for dinner as well...

Right now, I am having a blueberry-strawberry-raspberry-banana-pomegranate smoothie and a handful of almonds. I did an okay workout, again, because I slept really poorly. I think I was severely clenching my teeth because I kept waking up with my jaw all tense and headaches. So I was pretty groggy throughout my workout, but managed to do my 30 minutes of treadmill with a sprinkle of running (Mr. Treadmill was late today...suckaaaaa!!!). I did mostly arm stuff and a bit of abs and I tried some new stuff for my lower back.

I am feeling really good today, and it makes me VERY happy to look outside and see a bright, clear blue and sunny sky. I hope it's not freezing as a result though.

Take care guys!

No comments: