Monday, March 8, 2010

Mundane Monday

Hola!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! I did. Yesterday I walked along the canal, went to Atwater market to buy fresh produce, and ate a delicious meal. However, with all the walking I did this weekend my legs are a bit achy and my lower back is hurting from my workout yesterday, so I didn't do too much today.

I went to bed a bit later than usual, but I still got up for the gym. I did 30 minutes on the bike and that's it. I felt too weak to do any muscle training.

Now I am going to make lunch (tomato-cucumber salad and leftover dinner) and eat breakfast, which I'm not sure about yet. Dinner will be veal with veggies :)

Alrighty, I am off, have a nice day everyone and don't forget to get out and take a short walk in the beautiful weather this afternoon :) (I forgot to mention that I've begun taking walks at lunch now too, so nice.)

No comments: