Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dying for sunshine

Dearest friends,

Where has the sunshine gone? This is the first year a time change has had such an impact on me. I am almost angry to get up in the mornings right now. At least right now I am looking at all the buildings downtown from my window and seeing a bright blue backdrop with the shining sun reflecting in their windows.

I went to workout this morning. I worked hard on the bike (finally figuring out how to really adjust the resistance...I had problems before and could only adjust it a bit, but I blame it on being so sleepy in the morning when I get to the gym :). I didn't work too hard on the other stuff though. I did the plank, obliques, leg lifts and a handful of squats with toes turned out. I just don't have the energy.

I was good yeterday, thanks to a push from my friend. I had to buy all 3 meals (and will have to do the same today), but for breakfast I had toast with a fruit bowl and espresso, lunch was an asian salad wrap and dinner was a mediterranean wrap from Anton & James.

I'll likely have the same breakfast today because it was very satisfying. I have to leave now though so I have time to grab food before work...have a great day everyone!

Send me your energy vibes so I can keep this thing up...

No comments: