Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meh!

I am up. It was hard to get up.

I went to bed right at 10pm last night, but I had done Zumba right after work, followed by a slightly later than usual dinner with a friend at Juliette & Chocolat...mmm. I had a salad with pear, goat cheese and buckwheat crepe, and a honey dressing. And yes, I couldn't resist having a small brownie with sea salt for desert.

I almost got up to workout this morning, but then had a hard time when my second alarm went off. I ended up sleeping the extra hour and having a dream about people living on the moon (a little Avatar-esque but more grungy), starring Maggie Gyllenhall and two other actors who I have now forgotten :) Freaky stuff!

Zumba was fantastic, and I really do encourage you all to try it, especially if you like high energy music and dancing. I know I will be going back, since it is such a fun activity to make working out a little interesting and different.

Now I am having a smoothie for breakfast and am bringing a vegetable soup for lunch. I have volleyball tonight, so I am sort of glad I didn't workout because working out and doing another activity two days in a row was beginning to wear me out. I'm likely having peppered smokey trout for dinner with mixed peppers, so that should be tasty.

Though I still have not gotten out of my 173-lb plateau, someone who hasn't seen me in a while and who doesn't know I'm trying to lose weight noticed that I was slimmer :) So that is a small victory for me, because at least it's apparent to people other than the ones following this blog. Yay. Now I need to get back the food-related willpower I had at the beginning and get back to shedding pounds.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments: