Monday, March 29, 2010

Blue Mondays

Hello!

This morning is so gloomy and foggy and sad. I feel like curling up in a ball under a blanket on my couch and watching movie rentals. However, I do have a fair bit of energy this morning all things considered...

I was a little groggier this morning with my alams, when I kept hitting snooze. Instead of my two alarms going off about 15 minutes apart, I had to shut off four alarms (and in case you didn't know, alarms make me angry!). So I ended up waking up at 6:15 instead of 5:55, but still got in 30 minutes of treadmill, 30 reps of oblique ab exercises and 30 reps of arm curls and another arm exercise, plus stretching. And after all that, I weighed in at 169.0 today :)

Since I am leaving on Wednesday for Toronto, I am not buying groceries. However, with a carton of milk, at least I can eat my cereal and frozen fruit for breakfast. Right now I'm having granola cereal with a bit of All Bran, some flax seed, and frozen blueberries and raspberries. It's a bit cold, but it's yummy and best of all, costs almost nothing compared to buying three meals a day.

Alright, I'm off...still high on breaking through my mini-plateau...next stop 166 lbs.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: