Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meh!

Hey guys!

Okay so I am a little bummed out because I am stuck at 171 lbs and my measurements haven't changed in a long time. I am trying to do everything I can exercise-wise to mix things up and do new moves so my body doesn't get too used to my exercises. Today though, I was just exhausted and could not get my heart rate up because my legs couldn't pedal fast enough.

I have not been very strict about my eating, especially recently, so I need to get back that willpower to say not to treats. It's not like I've been pigging out or anything, but I let myself get away with more than I did at the beginning. Anyway, I am just hoping to be under 170 by the end of the month, so that I can use April-May-June to lose the last 3-4 pounds for now. Then I will consider going "the extra mile" and splurging on a personal trainer again to push my progress further.

Yesterday I walked to Zumba, which I now know is only about 35 minutes, so I don't need to leave so early :) The class was more intense than usual, really fun but I could barely move my legs because the fatigue from the previous night's outing caught up with me. My friend and I went to Juliette et Chocolat afterward and I had sorbet, which is what I mean when I say I allow myself more than I used to (it's the nice weather), but it was really good.

Today I worked out but it took every ounce of motivation I had to get out of bed (since we're back to dark mornings again) and I had no energy to do anything too tough. Now I am eating cereal. I don't have a lunch because I may go out for a St. Patty's Day lunch, or just buy a salad because I'm out of food. Tonight I will also probably be out for St. Patty's but I will try my best to not eat total garbage and to avoid drinking :)

Okay, I am off to work. Top o' de mornin' to you all, and have a great shamrock day!

xo

No comments: