Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[:?)

The title is a smiley face with a big nose (see sideways).

Had a great workout this morning! I did 30 minutes on the bike at a higher intensity than usual, then I did my usual push ups, arm curls, stuff for arm flab, squats, leg lifts, abs and stretching. I am now enjoying a smoothie (fresh pineapple, raspberries, blueberry yogurt, pomegranate juice, frozen mango and strawberries), and relishing in the fact that the scale was at 171 this morning, even before the gym :) I still need to keep it up to get it to stay there, but all the walking I've been doing is making a huge difference (the pounds are shedding much faster).

Aside from workouts every day, zumba and volleyball here and there, and walking to work, I am now walking at lunch for about 15-30 minutes and walking to and from volunteering on Saturdays, and occasionally to and/or from zumba.

Yesterday's dinner was veal parmegiana (did I spell that correctly?) with a side of sauteed yellow and red peppers. Tonight I have taken out a little steak, since I may be going to zumba and will need the energy. And I might buy my lunch today, since I can't decide what to bring...and I'm lazy after cutting up a pineapple haha! One thing that hasn't changed is that my meals are never more than a handful of ingredients because I can't be bothered to prepare things in advance. I am hoping eventually I will find some extra energy to care about making nice, semi-elaborate meals one day.

Alright, I am off! A good day to you all :)

1 comment:

Babs said...

Hi,

We could get together for a "hen party" if you like and make one or two more elaborate recipes we could freeze in individual portions for lunches... Let me know if you're interested!