Monday, March 8, 2010

In BMI news

As some of you may know, according to most BMI charts I am obese...but they just jealous! (said with ghetto, Jerry Springer guest-like twang).

So I just wanted to point out that I am on the verge of entering the Overweight category, and am very excited about that, as sad as that sounds. Ha ha ha!

According to the basic BMI calculation, which can be off by a lot apparently, my BMI is somewhere around 30. When I get past the 170lb mark, I will be somewhere like 29.4. I am hoping to get to 170 in the next two weeks, so I just have April and May to lose my last 5 lbs (to reach my June target...there will be more work to do after June 15, with a new goal being set, but perhaps without the blog).

For now, I am teetering between 171-172. I finally got 172 to stick, now I just need to work on getting 171 to stick. I swear I will faint when I get into the 160s...but I can't wait. Now that will be sheer exhilaration!

No comments: