Wednesday, March 3, 2010

fat a'burnin, fat a'burnin on de dance flo!

Happy hump day!

Just got back from the gym. It was better than the past two days. I did 30 minutes on the bike and amped up the intensity/resistance since I had slept well and had more energy. For the rest of my workout I focused on leg work. I have to say, my friends and I have noticed that my ass is shrinking. Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't have a small behind, but it is moving back to the right place (higher up and less width hahaha). Fantastic news eh!

Tonight I am going to Zumba right after work with a couple girlfriends, so that will be fun, and funny as we watch each other "air pump" and booty shake.

Last night I turned my marinated chicken into a light stir fry with organic brocoli, chicken, flax seed and a dash of teriyaki sauce and balsamic vinegar. It was actually really yummy, though I may add a few cashews next time. This morning, I just finshed up a bowl of cereal with a tiny bit of flax seed and blueberries thrown in (apparently you shouldn't eat much more than a tablespoon of flax per day, to avoid it 'clogging' your pipes). I have made a ham sandwich for lunch with cucumber, mayo and dijon. I threw in two slices of mozzarella cheese and am bringing rice crackers and a pear for snacks because I wont eat dinner until after Zumba.

With eating all my home food, my weight is back to hovering around the low 173s. I think I will move into the 171-172 zone soon...at least I hope...but I feel it (as long as I keep eating home food).

Alright, have a great day y'all!

No comments: