Thursday, March 11, 2010

So disgustingly excited.

Whaaazzzzaaaaapppppp?

I am in a fantastically, disgustingly good mood right now. You know why? Because I was at 170.0 pounds this morning!!! That being said, I am well aware this will fluctuate over the next couple days, but it means I'm that much closer to 165. I attribute this to the fact that I went to a shisha bar twice this week, and so my workouts were so much harder, making my body work a lot harder. And this morning I reaaaaaally pushed myself. I was pumped, big time. Thank god I was mostly alone in the gym.

I will need to take a day off tomorrow, since I don't want my body getting too used to my workouts or I will stop making big progress. I will start again on Saturday with lots of walking (to volunteering) and the gym, and then next week I will likely go to zumba and volleyball. I need to force myself to have days off at this point because I find myself having almost too much energy, and I can't usually come up with a better way to use it than to workout. Luckily, since the weather's been kickass, I have been using that energy to take walks often.

Yesterday's lunch was a shrimp salad (mandarin-style) from a new fast food place called Shrimp to Go. Honestly, the salad was not bad, but wayyyyy too much shrimp and not enough other stuff in the salad. I wouldn't mind trying out their skewers sometime to see how they are. It all looked fresh, at least.

For dinner, I ate at the cafe-shisha place, and had a yummy chicken, pesto and tomato sandwich and salad, with espresso. Then I ended up having about 4 small cups of mint tea. Today I will probably have a smoothie for breakfast, and perhaps a boring ham sandwich for lunch, since I am going out for Greek food tonight. I am not usually a big fan, but this is supposed to be a really good place (Philinos, anyone?).

Alright, I am off to make breakfast and lunch and head to work. I just hope it gets warmer today because it's kinda chilly outside, though the sunshine is all I really care about.

Have a great day!

No comments: