Friday, March 12, 2010

Gimme a break!

Hey!

I am almost off to work after sleeping in today :) It was nice to get an extra hour's sleep, especially because I had a hard time sleeping last night.

As I mentioned, I went to a good Greek restaurant. It was good, and I thoroughly enjoyed my potatoes. I had chicken brochettes with salad, potatoes and this potato-garlic spread. I also tried my friend's moussaka and fried cheese, but the cheese is too salty for my taste. Overall it was very good, but a bit pricey.

Yesterday I had the best smoothie for breakfast, with fresh cut mango, banana, raspberries and pineapple. No frozen fruit this time...mmmmm. For lunch, I suffered through a ham sandwich (I used to love ham sandwiches but now they make me gag, I've realized). I also had red/yellow peppers and blueberries as snacks. After my big Greek dinner, I had cupcakes from Cacao Locale: Chocolate Chai and Lemon Coconut.

Today I am bringing leftover veggies and potato-garlic spread for lunch, and tonight I have no idea what I will eat.

Obviously the scale was up a little bit this morning, but not by much, and I know it will come back down tomorrow. I forgot to mention that I took another good 30-40 minute stroll at lunch yesterday through McGill and up around des Pins, Peel, Drummond etc. It's great because it's all uphill so even though I don't walk fast, I am still getting a workout :)

Alright, I am off for the day. Have a good Friday everyone and enjoy the great weather this weekend!

No comments: