Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life's a beach!

Volleyball was great! I am exhausted, and probably taking my scheduled Friday morning off, but it was great!

We're getting better, and slowly recruiting new players, so it's more fun every time. We might even start playing every week, which would just make my day!

Alright, I am logging off for a well-deserved TV-vegging session.

A demain!

**ERRATUM**
So I didn't end up relaxing at all. I contacted my friends who were at a 5@7 downtown and ended up walking there right after I wrote the blog. The place has a new menu with fantastic food, and everyone was eating pasta, pizza, etc. I managed to just have a delicious salad with roast pears, a little bit of grated permesan or asiago, roast hazelnuts and fig dressing...mmmm. I also had ONE little piece of focaccia, but it was so worth it. I figured it was okay after the hours of exercise I did today, but since I had eaten a sandwich for dinner (not fish and Swiss chard as planned), I didn't want to eat a second proper meal.

No comments: