Monday, January 25, 2010

Out of commission

Hello, hope you all had a nice weekend!

Sorry that I didn't blog over the weekend, my computer broke...but fret not, I was still working out. I worked out Saturday morning then walked a lot downtown. I weighed in at about 5 lbs less than my original weight! It has been fluctuating by a pound or so, but I'm considering it 5 lbs lost!

Yesterday I did a great workout. Thirty-five minutes on the treadmill, running and walking, and then tons of leg work. I did lunges, squats, leg lifts, etc., causing myself enough pain to make my ex personal trainer proud! I had sushi for dinner (which, in my case, consists of a lot of veggie tempura, hence the one pound variation I think).

This morning, woke up at the crack of dawn to head downstairs, did 40 minutes on the bike and lots of arm work. With the amount of leg work, walking and stairs I did over the weekend, my thighs needed a well-deserved break.

Last night I prepared a lunch for today, consisting of peppercorn trout and my remaining Swiss chard. I hope it won't be too soggy!

So, I am getting closer to my target weight day after day and am feeling great about it. Thanks for all the encouragement on the blog and Facebook! Oh and I'm happy to see that most people who answered the survey just have a bit of work to do and don't consider themselves unacceptable, like myself ha! I encourage you all to take small steps like taking walks.

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: