Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new day

Morning! Whether I am ready for it or not, this blog is already a success!

I have already received several calls and emails from friends offering ideas. I may sign up for weight watchers for 12 weeks and may occasionally go to Zumba, on top of beach volleyball with people from work and basic workouts. My former personal trainer has also decided to set a personal goal to achieve by June 15 as well. Isn't it all just great?

For now I have to go to the gym, and I'm debating whether to take a swim afterward.

The challenge truly begins tonight: It is my friend's birthday party, so I have to look at the menu beforehand to choose something healthy, as opposed to deciding there, which would naturally end with me choosing a rich, fatty-fat-fat meal! We will likely have dessert, so I am trying to minimize intake of all other bad stuff today.

Okay, before I lose my momentum, I am signing off to go get prepped for the gymnaaahs.

A la prochaine!

*I went to the gym: 25 mins on the bike going fast-slow-fast, then 10 minutes in the pool, without working too hard, but the water was fantastic!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nice! Happy to hear about the blog's success!! Which resto tonight?