Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dark mornings

Hi guys!

It's been a rough two mornings, getting up to go to the gym, but I'm doing it. I cannot wait for it to be bright and sunny at 6 a.m. so it doesn't feel like I am going against nature getting up. Today was lucky though. Mr. 6 a.m. Treadmill was late today, so I got to use that machine today. Hoorah! I did 35 minutes on that, then some abs and arms. My workouts are now 50-60 minutes every day, which feels great.

Yesterday I had my trout and greens for lunch, then, for lack of options, I had pasta with meatballs and an avocado and tomato salad. I only had three meatballs, and saved three for today's lunch. I even measured my pasta to make sure I didn't overdo it, though it still seems like a lot. So I had a smoothie for breakfast and will have leftovers for lunch. For dinner, I will likely make something with the small eggplant I have left, then it will be time to do some creative grocery shopping again!

My computer is still down, so my blogs may be shorter for the next few days. But know that I am still on my way down the scale, and eating relatively well. I hope you are all seeing progress as well. Let me know how your projects are coming along.

Have a great day!

No comments: