Friday, January 15, 2010

A post in 5 minutes or less!

Hi guys!

I'm in a bit of a rush since I have to go to work in 4 minutes...

I didn't go to the gym today because I was exhausted, but I did do relaxing morning yoga in my living room. I prepared myself a light tuna sandwich and made myself an apple/aged white cheddar omelette. It's a bit luxurious, I know, but a personal trainer once told me it's good to eat eggs in the morning and eat lighter as the day progresses.

I am almost done emptying out my fridge. Thank god!

Oh and yesterday salad for lunch with a vegetable juice, then for dinner, a piece of white fish (called bar in French, no time to look up what it is in English) with really yummy vegetables and a side green salad. I had the help of a friend to encourage me to eat something light-ish, and to keep me from eating most of the bread. I had half a bun.

Alright, I am off to work know, hasta proxima!

No comments: